No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
I think I have mentioned, probably more often than you care to read, that I do not currently have a regular range with a large oven. The oven I have is a small counter top toaster oven. Good for what it is for, but not so good for making scruptious desserts, since it is hard to control the baking temperature with it.
For this reason, I have been searching for no-cook desserts I can whip up without having to have an oven. Lately, I have been hungry for cheesecake. It's one of my favorite desserts, and when it is no-bake, it is fairly quick and easy, too.
After searching the Internet for an hour or so, I found some scrumptious sounding no-bake cheesecake recipes that I would love to try. To make it easier to find them again, and to share with you, I have decided to create a list of the ones that look best to me. If your tastes are similar to mine, you may want to try them, too.
The Gelatin No Bake Cheesecake recipe looks interesting to me. I have had cheesecake and I have had gelatin, but I don't think I have ever had them layered like that. And I know I haven't had one with a cornflake crust. I hope you enjoy the following recipes.
12 No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes
- Spiderweb No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick Cherry No Bake Cheesecakes (in Cupcake Wrappers!)
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Philadelphia Peaches 'N Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Turtle Cheesecake
- No Bake S'mores Cheesecakes
- No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
- Gelatin No Bake Cheesecake Recipe (Grape and Lemon with Cornflake Crust)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
If you decide to try any of the recipes above, please let us all know what you thought.