Updated for Christmas 2018!
Since I don't know all bloggers, I cannot create a definitive list here. However, I can make a list that will tell you what this blogger and other bloggers I know would like to have under the Christmas tree this year.
Many bloggers will tell you they live on caffeine, so anything coffee or tea related is good. One blogger told me a while back that she needed an IV drip for coffee. I fully understand. As a blogger, we have so much to do, so much to remember, and like everyone else, we have a limited amount of time.
Gifts bloggers would appreciate are any items that make their work easier or more streamlined. The following items would make my blogging life easier. Maybe these ideas would be ideal for the blogger on your list, too.
10 Gift Ideas for the Blogger on Your List (in no particular order)
1. This USB Himalayan Salt Lamp not only provides a cool decorative touch to the office. It also helps clean the air! And who doesn't want cleaner air? The ambient glow isn't harsh and will provide a relaxing place to write. You can find out more about the health benefits of using a salt lamp here.
2. I don't know about anyone else, but when I am working, my coffee tends to get cold before I drink it all. This Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer keeps your coffee hot. Hmmm. Can't think of anything I would use more. It can also be used as a candle or wax warmer if you like to keep things scented up. Just drop some wax scents in a small cup or bowl and set it on the warmer.
Tools4Wisdom 2019 Planner includes December 2018. Disc bound notebook pages can be easily removed and replaced. And if you want new pages, but can't find pre-made pages you need, you can create your own with your software and printer, then use a discbound hole punch to make pages the pop right into your notebook. And if you run out of room in your planner or notebook, you can purchase larger discs to trade out and add even more pages! The expansion discs even available in designer colors.
4. A Post-It Notes Pop Up Dispenser is a must. However, I must warn you that using the pretty dark color pop-up notes is a bad idea. You can't see the writing on them unless you have much better eyesight than I do. I much prefer the pastel color assortment pop-up notepads to the plain yellow, though.
5. A USB headset, like this TeckNet Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset is perfect. With the surround sound, the ability to mute it and the audio volume control, I love these. The soft cushions keep the set from being painful or irritating, while the full ear cover helps block out external noises like the TV blaring in the next room when I am working. A little music and I can ignore everything else going on. I don't game, but the audio quality of this headset is phenomenal. I can even use it to record audio for videos if I want to.
6. A Cordless Electric Kettle is an important part of my necessary equipment. Even after the coffee pot has run dry, I can make a quick cup of hot tea, hot cocoa, or even my favorite instant cappuccino in less than five minutes. This one even matches the red appliances in my kitchen. It's a win, win!
7. The Robot USB Hub pictured here is a great gift choice. It provides a way to add four USB powered devices to your computer. If you need more than four ports, you will need to purchase a powered USB hub. Most computers can use up to 126 USB powered devices, though you would need a lot of RAM to use them all at one time. This cute little guy would love to sit on the desk and provide the extra USP ports you need.
8. Almond Chocolate Biscotti makes a great snack while I am working, and since these are individually wrapped, they stay good however long it takes me to finish it off (not long if the grandkids find them!). Biscotti come in many different flavors. I haven't found one I didn't like, so whatever flavor is available is perfect. The extra bit of caffeine in the chocolate is helpful in the middle afternoon, too. They are even good for a quick breakfast if I have a project I have to get started on early.
9. Military grade, shockproof, and water-proof, this Silicon Power 2TB Portable External Hard Drive will protect your data. I love this since it means I won't lose data if I drop it or spill my coffee on it (This is a distinct possibility--have I mentioned I am a little uncoordinated?). I use my portable hard drive to make copies of all my data to carry with me when I have to go somewhere. If the house burns down (knock on wood) while I am away, I may lose my desktop PC, but I won't lose the data I use every day since I carry it with me.
10. A blank, lined book like the Steampunk Journal is great to carry with you. Ideas come at the most unexpected times. When you are out and about, it is important to keep blank paper handy to write down those ideas for articles or items to make and describe in a blog. It would be helpful to have one by the bedside, too, so that you could write down ideas that come in the middle of the night.
Would the blogger on your list enjoy any of these items? Bloggers, would you add anything to this list?