Since I don't know all bloggers, I cannot create a definitive list here. However, I can make a list that will tell you what this blogger and other bloggers I know would like to have under the Christmas tree this year.
Many bloggers will tell you they live on caffiene, so anything coffee or tea related is good. One blogger told me a while back that she needed a IV drip for coffee. I fully understand. As a blogger, we have so much to do, so much to remember, and like everyone else, we have a limited amount of time.
Gifts bloggers would appreciate are any items that make their work easier or more streamlined. The following items would make my blogging life easier. Maybe these ideas would be ideal for the blogger on your list, too.
10 Gift Ideas for the Blogger on Your List (in no particular order)
To see these gifts, click on the underlined link or click on the photo.
1. Blogger Coffee Gift Basket The coffee mug is emblazzoned with Best Blogger Ever. The basket contains a 15oz mug, 4 soft coasters, 5 - 2 oz bags of gourmet coffee, 1 of each: French Vanilla, Kenya AA, Decaf Colombian Supremo, Chocolate, and Italian Roast Espresso, and a delicious Biscotti cookie.
2. I don't know about anyone else, but when I am working, my coffee tends to get cold before I drink it all. This USB Mug Warmer plugs into a USB port on the computer and keeps your coffee hot. Hmmm. Can't think of anything I would use more. It can also be used as a candle or wax warmer if you like to keep things scented up.
3. Assorted Color Mini Binder Clips are an essential office tool. They help keep papers I need gathered together, and the different colors allow for color coding so that I can easily find the right set of papers in a stack. Err, if I had stacks of paper in my office, that is. In my work, I sometimes have to print things out to review/edit them, since editing on the computer monitor is very tiring for my eyes. These clips help me stay organized.
4. A Post-it Pop-up Notes Dispenser is a must. However, I must warn you that using the pretty dark color pop-up notes is a bad idea. You can't see the writing on them unless you have much better eyesight than I do. I much prefer the pastel color assortment pop-up notepads to the plain yellow, though.
5. A USB headset, like this Plantronics GameCom Headset with Surround Sound is perfect. With the surround sound, the ability to mute it, the on the headset audio volume control, I love these. The soft cushions keep the set from being painful or irritating, while the full ear cover helps block out external noises like the TV blaring in the next room when I am working. A little music, and I can ignore everything else going on. I don't game, but the audio quality of this headset is phenomenal. I can even use it to record audio for videos, if I want to.
6. A Cordless Electric Kettle is an important part of my necessary equipment. Even after the coffee pot has run dry, I can make a quick up of hot tea, hot cocoa, or even my favorite instant cappuccino in less than five minutes. This one even matches the red appliances in my kitchen. It's a win, win!
7. To go with the cordless electric kettle, how about my favorite instant cappuccino, Hills Brothers Cappuccino English Toffee mix. The flavor is so creamy and delicious, you should try it if you like cappuccino! There are many other great flavors, too. The White Chocolate Caramel if wonderful, and I really want to try the Mocha Mint flavor, someday. An assortment of instant coffees or teas would be a good idea.
8. Almond Chocolate Biscotti makes a great snack while I am working, and since these are individually wrapped, they stay good however long it takes me to finish it off (not long if the grandkids find them!). Biscotti come in many different flavors. I haven't found one I didn't like, so what ever flavor is available is perfecdt. The extra bit of caffiene in the chocolate is helpful in the middle afternoon, too. They are even good for a quick breakfast if I have a project I have to get started on early.
9. Military grade, shockproof, and water-proof, this Silicon Power 2TB Portable External Hard Drive will protect your data. I love this, since it means I won't loose data if I drop it or spill my coffee on it (a distinct possibility--have I mentioned I am a little uncoordinated?). I use my portable hard drive to make copies of all my data to carry with me when I have to go somewhere. If the house burns down (knock on wood) while I am away, I may loose my desktop PC, but I won't loose the data I use everyday.
10. A blank journal, like the one here, has a clasp keeps the journal closed and the pages safe and clean when the it is dropped in a purse or carryall. Ideas come at the most unexpected times. When you are out and about, it is important to keep blank paper handy to write down those ideas for articles or items to make and describe in a blog. It would be helpful to have one by the bedside, too, so that you could write down ideas that come in the middle of the night.
Would the blogger on your list enjoy any of these items? Bloggers, would you add anything to this list?