15 Oatmeal For Breakfast
Fast Ways to Eat Oatmeal
Oatmeal is a hearty, low glucose breakfast that should probably be on everyone's breakfast menu--at least once in a while.
However, it takes more time to cook rolled oats or cut oats than you sometimes have in the morning. Especially during the school year.
Oatmeal, though, can be prepared in ways that can work as a quick breakfast, too. Because it is so low on the glycemic index, it is a perfect, long lasting meal.
Recipes to Make Ahead for Quick Breakfasts:
- Oatmeal Cookies for Breakfast
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
- Baked Oatmeal
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Applesauce Cinnamon Oat Muffins
- Oatmeal Pecan Bundt Cake
- Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Healthy 5 Ingredient Granola Bars
- Three Ingredient No Bake Nut Allergen Free Oatmeal Bars
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Honey Sweetened Almond Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Oats & Honey Granola Bars
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies