Knives for Colorful KitchensColorful kitchens are becoming more popular. Why? There are probably as many reasons as there are people have colorful kitchens.
Some people have more than one favorite color. Some like a multitude of colors.
For them, manufacturers have started putting together sets like the colorful kitchen knives pictured above. Actually, these are pretty, and would go with most kitchens.
These days, you can add color to your kitchen in multiple ways. At one time, all you could do was paint the walls or add bright curtains, since most kitchen items came only in one color or at best a pattern of some kind with just a few colors. Today, you can have colorful knives, colorful dinnerware, eating utensils, and cooking utensils, as well.
For a fresh, fun kitchen, try the knives are a good addition to any cooks kitchen--colorful and practical, and make a perfect gift.
The Pure Komachi Knife Set with block is a good addition to any cooks kitchen--colorful and practical, and make a perfect gift. These brilliant, monochromatic knives are color coded to make it easier to use the correct knife for the vegetables or fruits. The food-safe, FDA-approved color coating on high-carbon stainless steel blades makes clean-up easier. Food won't stick to the coating, which also helps the knives glide through food.
The knives are light-weight, and designed ergonomically to provide a comfortable grip. However, some people have reported that the knife handles become slippery when wet, so be sure to keep the handles and your hands dry while using these knives. Because these knives are extremely sharp, care should be taken when handling them.
The Pure Komachi 2 set includes:
- 4-inch Tomato Knife
- 4-inch Citrus Knife
- 3-1/2-inch Paring Knife
- 6-inch Multi Utility Knife
- 6-1/2-inch Santoku Knife
- 8-inch Bread Knife
- 8-inch Chef's Knife
- 9-inch Slicing Knife
- Hand wash and dry them
- Clean only with mild dishwashing soap--do not use harsh cleansers or course scrubbing pads
- Do not use to cut frozen meats or vegetables
- Use the sheaths to prevent blade nicking and dulling, as well as accidental cuts
More Ideas for Colorful Kitchens(Click on the image to learn more about the product.)
- I love the space-saving feature of the Joseph Joseph nesting products. This set includes two bowls (large and small), a colander, sieve, four measuring cups all nested together! As long as they are put back in the nest, you will always be able to find the item you are looking for.
- This countertop mug and stand set saves cabinet space. Love the colors! And no one will wonder which cup is whose.
- This colorful dishwasher safe flatware set has four each of salad forks, dinner forks, knives, soupspoons, and teaspoons. The bright colors are a fun accent to your table. They are mirror-finished stainless steel with long-lasting plastic handles.
- Another great space-saving product from Joseph Joseph! This is a great option for having the storage containers you need in your kitchen. As long as the lids are snapped together and stored appropriately, you will never have to search to find a container and lid that fit together again.
- This Joseph Joseph set includes a spaghetti server, slotted spoon, ladle, slotted turner, solid spoon, and a flexible turn--all hanging on a rotating storage stand. The weighted handle prevents the utensil's head from touching worktop surfaces when you set it down for a moment, maximizing kitchen safety and eliminating the need for a spoon rest. The heads of these tools are heat resistant, up to 240-DegreeC / 480-Degree F, and since they are not metal are ideal for use with non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe.
- The Le Creuset 16 piece Sunset Colors Stoneware service for four includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, four soup bowls, and four mugs. The high-quality enamel coating protects agains scratchesand marks. Freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher safe. Colors include carribbean, flame, cherry, and soleil.
Do you prefer a kitchen with just one or two theme colors, or do you like the new rainbow kitchen style?
Post a Comment